Trading on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia AD
The Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia AD is a public company, licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission as a regulated market of financial instruments, and currently is the only active stock exchange in the country.
More than 370 issue of shares, nearly 60 issue of bonds and three issues of compensatory instruments are registered for trading on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange - Sofia.
MK Brokers AD mediates in concluding transactions with securities registered on a regulated market (“BSE-Sofia” AD) and with those that are traded over-the-counter, including with physical securities.
The concluded on the BSE-Sofia AD transactions with securities are performed in real time at the best possible market price and in compliance with the requirements of the stock exchange regulations.
Over-the-counter (OTC) transactions with securities are realised by agreement between the parties.
We provide our clients with the opportunity to trade in shares, bonds, and compensatory instruments on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange - Sofia. Our clients receive a personal attitude and professional opinion about the financial instruments they are interested in.
The advantages, which you will benefit from are:
· Immediate performance of orders,
· Extremely low commissions,
· Accountability and transparency - complete information about the portfolio and its movements,
· Administration of client’s funds - installments, withdrawals, etc.,
· Contact with a broker - you can contact our team every working day from 09.00 to 17.00,
· Access to all our analyses - you will receive free of charge all comments and analysis prepared by us on regular basis by email or upon request,
· Optimization of the trading costs - review and renegotiation of the terms of active trading, so you can trade on increasingly favourable terms.
We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients by sharing with them our experience and in-depth knowledge of the capital market.