MK Brokers AD is with a one-tier management system and is managed by a Board of Directors consisting of:
· Ivan Valchev – Chairman of the Board of Directors and Executive Director, with 12 years of experience in the banking system as a securities dealer. He worked at Bulgarian Post bank (BPB) AD and Bulgarian national Bank (BNB). He holds a Master's Degree in Finance and Credit, specialisation in Banking from the University of National and World Economy – Sofia.
· Tsanko Kolovski – Executive director, with over 15 years of experience in the banking system, of which 8 years as Executive director and as procurator and member of the Management Board of Investank AD and 5 years as Executive director of Management Company "Invest Fund Management" AD. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Control and a master’s degree in International Economic Relations from the “D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics – Svishtov”.
· Rosen Nikolov – member of the Board of Directors, with 25 years of experience in the financial and banking system. His career development is related to portfolio of financial instruments management and financial risk management in such institutions as Postbank and companies of the VIG Group. His professional experience in the financial stability system is linked to the Deposit Guarantee Fund, where he works as Chairman of the Board of Directors. His active cooperation with international financial institutions such as the EBRD and the World Bank takes him to developing countries in Europe, Asia and Africa, where he works to strengthen the deposit guarantee systems and financial crisis management frameworks and the problem-resolution mechanisms for bad banks in the markets of Serbia, Kosovo, Belarus, Turkey, Uganda, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. He holds a master's degree in IT and Computer Science in Economics from the University of National and World Economy – Sofia.
· Lyubomir Stefanov – Member of the Board of Directors, with experience as Director of Business Development and Research in New Markets and gained over 10 years of experience in companies such as “Fleming”, “Framlington Investment Management Limited”, “Informa” PLS and “Adam Smith Institute”. In “Adam Smith” – he is responsible for the financial markets in Russia and some CIS countries, such as Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Azerbaijan. He holds a degree in Management Banking and Financial Services from the University of Leicester, UK, and a master’s degree in Marketing from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia.
· Yasen Georgiev - Member of the Board of Directors, works in the team of MK Brokers AD (DISL Securities AD) since 2008.